[Digikam-users] Problem when renaming files with the batch tool (w/o screencopy)

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:59:12 BST 2010

I'm still having problem when trying to rename the files with the Queue
Manager.

Currently, I have 4 files in the queue. I choose to rename the files as
[file]_resz.[ext] and, at first the proposed target seems to be right. Then
I select the resizing tool, and it still is OK.
But when I add the JPEG conversion, the proposed targets for the 4 files
immediately turn to _resz.jpg: the original filename is lost, and all the
images are to be processed with the same target filename!

I've put a screencopy here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2QEcBMogoMluMYZipFegVgOxbZvKjsaAHhxp3y1uli4?feat=directlink

Marie-Noëlle

--
Membre de l'équipe Piwigo : http://fr.piwigo.org

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com