[Digikam-users] How to populate a sqlite digiKam database

Laurent Espitallier laurent.espitallier at laposte.net
Wed Apr 7 19:09:34 BST 2010

Hi,

I need to import data from a Nikon Picture Project database for a
colleague in my company

Picture Project uses Access .mdb files protected with "Nikon" password.

I thought I could export each .mdb file to CSV then insert data (digiKam
tags) in sqlite database with some scripts or with "Sqlite Manager"
Firefox addon.

How would you do it (I'd like to know tables and fields to meet minimum
for example) and is there any tool or language to make it easier ?

Thanks.