[Digikam-users] Problem when renaming files with the batch tool (w/o screencopy)

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:07:12 BST 2010

2010/4/7 Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com>:
> I've already sent the following message with a screencopy, but it is pending
> validation as the message body is too big.
>
> Here it is again, without the screencopy.
>
> =====================================
>
> Since I have installed the 1.2 version, the renaming option of the batch
> tool doesn't seem to work properly: the original file name is not pasted in
> the new name. Thus [file]_resz.[ext] gives the same resulting file name for
> all the pictures processed: _resz.JPG (see screencopy)
>
> Did I miss something? It works perfectly with the previous version.
>
> Marie-Noëlle

I have seen something perhaps related.
The pictures i have imported from my camera (PTP-mode) with Digikam
1.2.0 with this [date:ISO]-[file] rename options I get filenames like
this: 2010-04-03T14:11:08-.JPG (the original filename is stripped).
With Digikam 1.1.0 it worked as expected:
2010-04-03T14:11:08-IMG_0226.JPG.
Importing files from the harddrive or card reader renames the files right.

/ Jonas