[Digikam-users] Which kde w/ digiKam and kipiPlugins?

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 15:17:51 BST 2010

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> 2010/4/3 sean darcy <seandarcy2 at gmail.com>:
>> I'm on Fedora 12.
>>
>> kdegraphics-libs-4.4.1-1.fc12.x86_64
>>
>> locate libkdcraw | grep so/usr/lib64/libkdcraw.so
>> /usr/lib64/libkdcraw.so.8
>> /usr/lib64/libkdcraw.so.8.0.0
>>
>> Do I have this right:
>>
>> I can build digiKam 1.2 and kipiplugins 1.2.
>>
>> But svn requires kde 4.5?
>
> yes digiKam from trunk depand of libkdcraw from trunk which is KDE 4.5
>
> Gilles

Thanks.

Can I use digiKam from trunk if I replace the libkcdraw directory in
kdegraphics 4.4 with the libkdcraw directory from
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegraphics//trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/libs/libkdcraw
and then rebuild kdegraphics 4.4 with the updated libkdcraw?

I really prefer not to build all of kde 4.5, which requires a lot of new
dependencies.

sean