[Digikam-users] Upgrading from 0.9.5 to 1.2: What features have been removed?

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 03:57:05 BST 2010

I'm currently running DigiKam 0.9.5, and I'm thinking of upgrading to
1.2.  It's easy to find lists of new features, but what about the
features that have been removed?

For example, when I started using DigiKam, the filter previews had an
easy way to set the zoom level to 100%.  At some point, the easy zoom
to 100% was removed, and in 0.9.5, the ability to zoom previews was
removed entirely.

What features can I expect to lose going to 1.2?

--
Mark