[Digikam-users] Export to Picasa: Unknown Error, Connot proceed further

Christoph Leiter forum at christoph-leiter.de
Tue Sep 22 13:46:47 BST 2009

Hello,

I'm just pretty new here on the mailing list - kindly excuse me if asking something well known...
Problems occur on my computer at home - sitting here in the office I can hardly remember all exact versions. I'll deliver them later, if necessary.
When starting the Export to Picasa plugin, it starts with looking for a valid last token, then prompts asking for login information. After typing my Picasa Account and Password, it stops, prompting in an Error box: "Unknown Error. Cannot further proceed". It looks like PW or Account is invalid. But I can login to Picasa with this pair of PW and account (checked it without firefox''s password completion, for sure). And after trying to login about a hundreds times, there once should have been an attempt without a typo in the PW ;-)
AFAIK the web browser should start here, but it doesn't. Trying the export to Flickr it starts, asking me to create an account (as I don't have one).

I see encrypted network traffic to a google server and also an answer.
System: SuSE 11.1, digikam 0.10.0.11 (openSuSE Package), problem occurs also with 0.10.0.06

Any hints to solve the problem?

Regards,
Chris

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,