[Digikam-users] What about stacks and versions features?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:24:35 BST 2009

Hi,

I am a newbie in both Ubuntu and Digikam, coming from Windows XP/Adobe
Photoshop Elements. I've installed Digikam 0.10.0 and still have to
import about 8000 pictures from Photoshop Elements.

When browsing this list archives, I saw several threads about grouping
photos by stacks or versions; have these features been implemented
yet? is there any documentation somewhere (the Digikam manual I
uploaded is not up-to-date ...)

Thanks for any hint.
Marie-Noëlle

--

Blog, trucs et astuces, photos, aquarelles, etc. accédez à toutes mes
publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :