[Digikam-users] [Feature request] Option to handle JPG and RAW as pair (one file)

Brano branob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:05:34 BST 2009

I'd like to see similar feature that Lightroom has to be able to
manipulate JPG and RAW as bounded pair (one file).

It can be a right-click menu option, for now I really miss it for
COPY/MOVE/DELETE/MOVE to TRASH

Let's say I move to trash 001.JPG with the right click (or somehow) I
could choose to move 001.CR2 as well.

---

Or let me ask, how do you do this? Let's say I'm cleaning new photo set,
deleting photos I don't like, and moving some to specific folders. I do
this with JPEGs typically, but then I'm stuck with all the CR2 which I
have to manually or with use of a script.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks,
Brano