[Digikam-users] Color Patch Display

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Fri Sep 11 21:56:54 BST 2009

Ver: 0.10.0

Wrote a small program to directly create a color chart using values that I
found on the web.
Colors 9 wide x 8 high plus Grey scale 9 wide x 2 high.
I embedded (overwrote text) the RGB values that were written to the file
showing 8 and 16 bit values as well as %s so that I had a direct reference.
Data was directly saved to a png 16 bit file.

When I open this file in DK the values are 'off'. Not a lot but enough to
worry me.

Should I expect to get exact values back? I thought so.....