[Digikam-users] last digikam install

Fabrice manchette at free.fr
Sat Oct 17 18:38:05 BST 2009

hello,

In fact i used http://www.digikam.org/drupal/download/KDE4

but now i have an error that i do not understand : here's what the console gives me,
i'm gonna read the cmake link you gave.

code :

opensuse111:/graphics/build # cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` ../../graphics
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not found. Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84 (MESSAGE):
ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
/root/.kde4/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps;/etc/kde4/share/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:9 (find_package)

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
No cmake_minimum_required command is present. A line of code such as

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

should be added at the top of the file. The version specified may be lower
if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project. For more
information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.