[Digikam-users] Problem building beta5 and a cmake developer warning.

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:58:23 BST 2009

How do I build beta 5 ? I followed the instructions in the README file
and received an error.

System is Fedora 11 x86 fully updated.  KDE 4.3.1

$ rpm -q cmake
cmake-2.6.4-2.fc11.i586

Let me know what else you need to see.

Thanks

$ cmake .
Re-run cmake no build system
arguments
-- The C compiler identification is
GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is
GNU
-- Check for working C
compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84 (MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
  /home/xxx/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde-settings/kde-profile/default/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:41 (FIND_PACKAGE)

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For
more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.