[Digikam-users] Possible database corruption?

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Sun Oct 4 18:01:30 BST 2009

Hi Luka,

Luka Renko wrote:
> Did you update to new KDE or use some specific PPA packages?
> This problem occurs when digikam is not compatible with KIO libraries from
> KDE. This often happens with newer KDE and using digikam compiled with older
> version of KDE.

No, I'm using vanilla digikam with its original KDE dependencies from
the official Ubuntu repositories. Beside the ususal package updates
performed by update manager I didn't install any new/updated software
lately that could break digikam. No PPA or KDE-updates outside update
manager.

Cheers,
Robert