[Digikam-users] "Artefacts" on the image in Edit

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Fri Oct 2 17:21:12 BST 2009

While doing the changes to lighten my underexposed pictures that I
asked about recently I noticed that there are a lot of Artefacts on
the Edit screen.  In particular there are white dots on very dark
areas and dark dots on very light areas.

These artefacts only appear on the edit screen, after doing some
changes using the Curves Adjust tool and saving them the image in the
main Digikam display doesn't show the artefacts.  So it's not a *big*
problem but is is a bit distrcting.

--
Chris Green