[Digikam-users] problem with advanced slideshow

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at online.de
Sat Nov 21 19:17:12 GMT 2009

I have the same problem. This problem already existed in one of the
previous versions of digikam , resp. kipi-plugins. Per my bug report it
was fixed in one of the later kipi-plugins versions. Now it exists
again. Actually the whole kde freezes, and the only way to get out of
it, is to kill kde by ctrl-alt-backspace.

Robert Zeller