[Digikam-users] new export filters wanted

jdd-gmane jdd at dodin.org
Mon Nov 23 09:53:30 GMT 2009

Hello :-)

I think Digikam should have some new export filters and this is
probably very easy to have, because all the necessary tools are
already here.

* mail export: reduce the image size to make them "mailable". On a
mial it's not recommended to send 12Mpix images. A filter reducing the
size of all the selected images, possibly making an archive with them,
should be very usefull (I speak as receiver, here :-)

* digital frame export. I use digital photo frames. most of them are
now 800x600, but some other formats also exists. Now one can export to
html and copy only the photos, so it should be easy to make the same
without the html :-)

thanks
jdd
--