[Digikam-users] Request

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Nov 17 10:31:03 GMT 2009

This is not possible at the moment, and I guess I need to re-think the
modularity of all the renaming options here. None of them is aware of the
other right now, so the sequence number option doesn't know what the
dateoption is doing / returning.

Actually this design is nice since you easily can add new options without
caring about conflicts in parsing at all, but there are some points that make
it also harder to solve problems, like the one you mention in here and, for
example, resetting the sequence number for every new album / folder.

I'm thinking about some global settings for the main parser, that can be
filled in by the renaming options automatically (like "real" plugins would do,
too).

But this will happen after 1.0.0 release I guess.

Andi