[Digikam-users] Matter with main album on USB disk and question about GPSlocator

Photonoxx smtp.no at laposte.net
Fri Nov 13 09:23:20 GMT 2009

Hi, (sorry if this message appears two or three times, email account
mistake and wrong email adress for the list...)

it's not the first time I encount the matter but with older version and I
didn't report it.

I choose to have my digikam album on an USB disk (in the path
/media/LACIEPORTAB/photos/), I choose to store my digikam database on the
same place.

I have a second USB disk which are not plugged the most of the time
mounted on /media/photolacie/, but if I launch digikam when this second
disk is plugged, it don't look on the right disk (LACIEPORTAB) but look
for pictures on the second (photolacie).

The worse thing is when I unplugged the second USB Harddrive, Digikam look
on the good drive but has to rescan all my pictures once again (over than
10.000) and it takes a lot of time.

I don't understand what it can happen, so if somebody has any idea about
this...

The second ask is if it is normal to have a dialog which says the "number
of API calls per day is reached" when i use a certain number of time the
Geolocation tool.

Thanks

Nicolas

--