[Digikam-users] Lack of the menu in image editor

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Nov 12 09:15:00 GMT 2009

digiKam resource files had been messed up in the past.
I fixed them recently so they use the global KDE settings again.
digiKam-beta6 will contain those fixes.

But anyway, you should always be able to set custom layouts by right-clicking
on the toolbar. In the context menu you can, for example, set the text
position.

Andi