[Digikam-users] Dark Images for 16-bit raw and reconstructed highlights

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:06:57 BST 2009

On venerdì 15 maggio 2009 22:05:12, Paul Waldo wrote:
: > Hi David,

> Thanks for having a look.  I find that "Solid White" and "Blend" produce good results.  I get the dark image in "Unclip" and "Rebuild" mode.  Do you get the same results?

Just started playing with RAW data. I experimented on some of my shots and found the same thing, "unclip" and "rebuild" modes gave me dark images too.

regards,
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something