[Digikam-users] Tagging problem after migration 0.9.x -> 0.10.0

Micha? Smoczyk admin at nocnyrzepin.net
Fri May 22 19:56:37 BST 2009

Hi,
I've just reinstalled my system and have fresh installation of KDE4
with digiKam 0.10.0 (SUSE KDE4 Factory repo) and *fresh* database of
photos which was build by digiKam from scratch and nothing was
imported from digiKam 0.9.x database.

I noticed that I've got many tags in IPTC written by 0.9.x versions
of digiKam in a way like:

tag/subtag/subtag2
tag2/subtag3/subtag4