[Digikam-users] No thumbnails in album view - and crash

"Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" sveinki at nett.is
Fri May 15 21:10:46 BST 2009

I didn't mean to start any flamewar; my problem is in
OpenSuse 11.0 with KDE3.5 on it.
But from what I have gatered is that Novell has been
fiddling with the repos, breaking a lot of dependencies for
those who have done automatic or system-wide updates.
My VLC is kaput also, along with many other "multimedia" apps.
I like KDE4 for some aspects, but since there is another
person also using my main box, and she's getting along with
KDE3.5, I prefer that over KDE4.
And I really like Digikam 0.10 for myself - but presenting
that kind of interface to an XP user is a bit like showing
someone Blender...

Cheers,

Sveinn í Felli