[Digikam-users] No thumbnails in album view - and crash

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Fri May 15 16:29:39 BST 2009

I have a Mac and it sucks, too.
So I installed Linux / KDE4 on it and develop digiKam, my favourite app of all
time. I sure could run it natively on the Mac, but I hate OSX.

If you are not happy with KDE4 on your system, try another distribution.
I don't have such problems, never had, everything is fine. But I heard a lot
of complaints of openSUSE and Kubuntu users...

There are many distributions that do it right:
- Archlinux / Chakra
- Mandriva
- Gentoo and flavors

Well I'm not here to evangelize people, but not everything is KDE4's or
digiKam's fault.
You could also use Gnome or any other Desktop system if you don't like KDE,
and still use digiKam.

Andi