[Digikam-users] Dark Images for 16-bit raw and reconstructed highlights

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Fri May 15 10:19:13 BST 2009

Taking your raw data ... I applied my usual 'blend' plus 'auto brightness'
and found the image anything but dark.

My reading of the image indicated slightly blown highlights but a good black
range. I do not by the way think that my process lost the highlight detail.

Without using the 'auto brightness', and simply manually opening up the data
provides a very similar result.

Are you perhaps using an icc that is totally incompatible?

David