[Digikam-users] RAW workflow and tags

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Tue May 5 14:48:20 BST 2009

Leonardo;

In my work-flow I have moved away from 8 bit data so The gimp is off my list
of processes.
Not as comprehensive is CinePaint that I only use if I am pushed into doing
'local adjustments'.
For the rest .. cropping, sharpening, etc .. I use DK all the way.

Batch processing in DK is still a problem in my version (it crashes) but I
am sure that will be fixed in short order.

David