[Digikam-users] thumbnail generation for album

Julien Narboux Julien at narboux.fr
Fri Mar 27 14:46:30 GMT 2009

Hi,

I agree with Daniel I find this annoying too.
It would be great if the thumbnails were all generated during importation.
I think that during importation of pictures the cpu is often idle
waiting for the pictures to be transfered from the camera, it would be
nice to use this time to compute thumbnails.

By the way, it would be nice also if the automatic rotation of pictures
during import and downloading of pictures were two seperated threads.

Best wishes,

Julien