[Digikam-users] thumbnail generation for album

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Mar 27 13:24:48 GMT 2009

Hello,

is there still no possibility to generate/rebuild the thumbnails for one, and
only one album? Or is this hidden somewhere I didn't find it?

Problem: Adding some hundred new cr2 images to a new album. It only generates
the thumbs for those actually shown in the window.

This means I'd have to sit here some hours, just to wait a minute or two then
page-down, another wait etc...

Rebuilding all thumbnais (of all albums) would probably take 2 weeks, so this
is not an option for me...

Any other possibility?
thanks.

Daniel