[Digikam-users] raw with digikam and other software

Sylvain CROUZILLAT sylvain.crouzillat at croucrou.com
Tue Mar 17 23:01:06 GMT 2009

i have comple digikam 0.11

Version 0.11.0-svn (rev.: 940634)

and now digikam write M$ xmp but not the good xmp

i joint behind un extract of txt file made with exiftool
the pb is pehaps the part : XMP-MicrosoftPhoto_1__1_

after rating photos with digikam, in NX the photos are note rating
and the worse is now in NX i can't re-rating this photo

i have only rebuild digikam pehaps i need to rebuild other lib

---- XMP-xmp ----
Rating                          : 2
Creator Tool                    : digiKam-0.11.0-svn (rev.: 940634)
Create Date                     : 2008:12:12 20:24:06
Metadata Date                   : 2008:12:12 20:24:06
Modify Date                     : 2008:12:12 20:24:06
---- XMP-MicrosoftPhoto_1__1_ ----
Rating                          : 50
---- XMP-dc ----
Source                          :
Subject                         : Mariage
Creator                         :
Description                     : (c) Sylvain.CROUZILLAT at CROUCROU.COM
Rights                          :
---- XMP-photoshop ----
Date Created                    : 2008:12:12 20:24:06
Author's Position               :
Credit                          :
Source                          :
---- XMP-tiff ----
Software                        : digiKam-0.11.0-svn (rev.: 940634)
Date/Time Modified              : 2008:12:12 20:24:06
Artist                          :
Image Description               : (c) Sylvain.CROUZILLAT at CROUCROU.COM
Copyright                       :
---- XMP-exif ----
Date/Time Original              : 2008:12:12 20:24:06
User Comment                    : (c) Sylvain.CROUZILLAT at CROUCROU.COM
---- XMP-microsoft ----
Rating Percent                  : 25

Sylvain Crouzillat