[Digikam-users] overexposure and underexposure indicator icons on and off not differ?

MichaƂ Smoczyk admin at nocnyrzepin.net
Mon Jun 29 11:41:47 BST 2009

Hi, I've noticed that in image editor small icons for underexposure
and overexposure indicators in the right bottom corner of window not
differs when indicator is on or off. Do you confirm this?

The icon is the same or almost the same when indicator is on or off,
no matter what color theme is set. In dark themes I can see
difference in few pixels (!) in right side of the blue circle, in
bright ones I cannot see the difference at all.

I'm proposing to use icons which are more different for both
indicators - for example with exclamation sign in different colors.

My digiKam version is 0.10.0.

Regards,

--
/\/\ichau, admin [malpka] nocnyrzepin [kropa] net
http://www.nocnyrzepin.net