[Digikam-users] Redraw Problems

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jun 28 08:32:14 BST 2009

Paul,

we had this flickering for a few days as we switched to Qt4 ModelView
architecture.
But this was fixed immediately. Have you really checked out the latest SVN
version, or do you use some prebuild SVN snapshot (that might be too old)?

What graphics card do you use? Which driver version?
Which Qt4 and KDE4 version?
Can you post the output of the "Components information" dialog in digiKam?

I don't know if you answered this already, the thread has become quite long.

Andi