[Digikam-users] Redraw Problems

Daniel Larsson opersonlig_postadress at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:47:46 BST 2009

I alsoe get this behavior when opening folders. Never thought much about it as it settles after a minute or two depending on the amount of files in the folder.

I use Ubuntu 9.04 and digiKam 0.10.0.

 Havent noticed this behaviour on my Acer with S3 graphichs only on the Asus with nVidia.

Trying to be helpful

D.L.