[Digikam-users] Archive original pictures

Randy Orrison randy.orrison at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:04:21 BST 2009

Photoshop Elements does something similar: it keeps the original in the same
folder, and saves the edited file in what it calls a "version stack".  Like
a stack of photos, you normally only see the top one but can expand the
stack if you want to see all of them.  (You can also create stacks of your
own, only the top one in the stack shows in the thumbnail view.)

Either way would be a great addition to digiKam.

Randy