[Digikam-users] no EXIF/IPTC Data in stored JPEG

Hans Zeitler Hans.Zeitler at allgaeu.org
Sun Jun 21 21:07:08 BST 2009

Hello,

I use Digikam for about a year now.
In December I started using DNG format with a new camera Pentax K-m. I
store DNG and for each picture also a jpeg picture.
All worked very well with digikam 0.10.0.
Then with the 20th of april, it was not possible anymore to store jpeg
with EXIF info.

I noticed this only a few weeks later , so I cannot remember what had
changed at this date. Perhaps the update from Ubuntu 8.10 to 9.04. Now I
changed to digikam 1.0.0 beta 1, but nothing changed with EXIF.

What is wrong? Can somebody help me?

Digikam 1.0.0 beta1
Kde 4.2.4
Ubuntu 9.04