[Digikam-users] Cannot see photos!

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jun 21 19:22:47 BST 2009

Well this is why you shouldn't mix stable with unstable stuff (or officical
with unofficial repos) :-)

If you want to use the latest software all the time, choose a rolling release
distribution like Archlinux (or compile the stuff that is not working).

Maybe there is a newer version of digiKam in the PPA?

Andi