[Digikam-users] Cannot see photos!

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jun 21 12:43:51 BST 2009

Dotan, you need to recompile / link digiKam against KDE 4.3.
If you installed KDE from an unofficial repo, chances are that digiKam is not
working correctly now, because it is still linked against KDE 4.1.x or KDE
4.2.x.

Check if digiKam is available in this repo, if not you need to compile it for
yourself.

Andi