[Digikam-users] Colour managed workflow with digiKam

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Mon Jun 15 21:53:09 BST 2009

Hi list!

I am quite new to digiKam (but I dare to say not to colour management)
and ask for a tolerance if asking a generally known matter.

Based on many bugs re. colour management (mainly 162944, 195144, 172196
and others) and few responses, I wonder if these are platform specific
or not.

Is there is anyone on the list who is actually using a colour managed
workflow with digiKam?

P.S. Based on the bugs and my tests, people who use the same colour
space for both images and working space of digiKam (e.g. sRGB), may
actually not experience some of the bugs.

Nice evening,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - About linux and photography (Czech