[Digikam-users] Confused about "created" date/time on some photos

Michael Liddle michael at liddle.net.nz
Mon Jun 15 14:42:33 BST 2009

Hi again,

Just a report on what I've managed to achieve since posting:

Michael Liddle wrote:
> Is there anyway that I can fix these dates up?

Deleting the entries for the offending files from the Images table
forced them to be re-read, correctly. So FWIW my problem is effectively
fixed. Still might be something to look into however...

> Is it safe to just delete the the rows with album = ""?

Seemed to be, I tried it on a copy of my database and have had no
troubles (though I've not investigated much).

Thanks,
Michael Liddle.