[Digikam-users] export DNG to flickr & facebook makes tiny images!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 07:33:23 BST 2009

DNG preview image is used to export, not real raw data (it will take a
while to decode)

If a small image preview (JPEG format) is hosted in your DNG image, no chance.

Adobe or kipi DNG converter provide an option to set preview size.

If your camera generate DNG file directly, look camera settings.

Gilles Caulier