[Digikam-users] Digikam file management

tim.jenness tim.jenness at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:37:49 BST 2009

On Jul 29, 2009, at 8:52 AM, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> tags == portable hard links (:=)))

Yes. And that's what I've been using. But creating temporary tags is
painful at times (and it's only in beta3 that the combined date view
independent of albums was possible) and I definitely don't want to
have to write the temporary tag to the file and then have to remove it
again. Of course I could disable the writing of metadata to files and
then turn it back on but that is a pain and I will probably forget.
And do all options available with albums work for tag selections?

--
Tim Jenness