[Digikam-users] No images displayed

Micha? Smoczyk admin at nocnyrzepin.net
Mon Jul 27 18:54:03 BST 2009

Mikolaj Machowski pisze:
> On Sunday 26 July 2009 17:31:32 Jim MacLeod wrote:
>> Using digikam 0.1.0 on KDE4.3 RC3 Kubuntu.
>>
>> Images display in Dolphin, Okular, Showfoto & Gwenview but nothing in
>> digiKam. I've deleted and rebuilt the database, refreshed & synchronised
>> but without success. If I download from a camera then the images are
>> displayed in the download screen but never show in the selected download
>> folder/screen though they are copied across (ie if I try to repeat the
>> download I get 'file exists' message).
>> Folder tree displays correctly
>>
>> I'm as blank as the screen in understanding what's not going on!
>> Help or suggestions gratefully accepted
>
> (K)ubuntu released packages with binary incompabilities for KIO-slaves.

The same for me in openSUSE 11.1, as I wrote before. Mikolaj, did
you know something about broken packeges in openSuse?

And after last packages update (0.10.0beta1 to beta2) digiKam
crashes during startup with segmentation fault, just after splash
screen disappear.

Regards,

--
/\/\ichau, admin [monkey] nocnyrzepin [dot] net
http://www.nocnyrzepin.net