[Digikam-users] RGB Values .. Again

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 17:49:11 BST 2009

Some of extra comments:

1.  As long as the values are shown .. the location is irrelevant.

2.  It would be nice if the sample location values was denoted by a line on
the histogram .. that would make adjustments to, for instance, the 'curve
adjust' much easier.

3.  Most of us are more 'comfortable' with 8 bit RGB values and looking at
16 bit data needs some mental juggling, I would favour going to percentage
values and if that is not  precise enough, add one or two decimal places.

Bottom line RGB values are an indispensable part of the process.

David