[Digikam-users] no images shown in 1.0.0-beta-2 on ubuntu 9.04

Micha? Smoczyk admin at nocnyrzepin.net
Tue Jul 21 14:35:47 BST 2009

dan dan wrote:
> Hi,
>>> I imported all my pictures folders together with digikam3.db file into
>>> digikam folder but no picture/image is shown.
> same here.
> build database and everything new, but still no pic in digikam.
>
> is there a bug filed oder workaround known?
> thanks,

Similar for me, after updating digiKam 1.0.0-beta1 to beta2
(openSUSE KDE4 packages) all the images disappeared in all the
albums, albums are shown, but no images there, (0) in all counters
by album names. There is also all tags empty (0) in all counters.
Rebuilding database and syncing images database gives no effect.
Database file seems the same size.

Anyway, program is unusable without images... Any ideas?

--
/\/\ichau, admin [malpka] nocnyrzepin [kropa] net
http://www.nocnyrzepin.net