[Digikam-users] Reloading the "First time wizard"

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sat Jul 18 20:38:10 BST 2009

I installed the program some time ago in anticipation that it would be
useful to me, but without an immediate need, and only explored its GUI a
bit. I didn't cooperate with the "First time wizard", which turns out to
have been a mistake on my part, because now that I want to use the
program, I don't see a way to reload the wizard and configure; digiKam
doesn't think this is my first time.

Surely there must be a way. I hope someone will offer a clue to finding
it.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on