[Digikam-users] no images shown in 1.0.0-beta-2 on ubuntu 9.04

Tim Jenness tim.jenness at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:01:17 BST 2009

Interestingly, I tried beta2 on a system that had previously used 0.9.x and
it completely failed to load in the digikam3.db file that I had. By failed I
mean a popup saying that it could not read the database and then it exited.
The digikam4.db that was created was the same size as the old digikam3.db.
Not sure if this is a problem others have seen with upgrading from 0.9.x or
is the assumption that most people are testing beta2 from v0.10.0 so have
already updated databases.

Tim