[Digikam-users] lots of photos and startup time

Daniel Larsson opersonlig_postadress at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:43:42 BST 2009

Yes, I am serious. I do not think that the partition is bad or the  HDD is about to die, non of the drives I use are older than 2 years. FS is EXT4. Maby you are right about the broken system but I only notice it in digiKam. Maby I have to reinstall the system but it wount be this week as I am suposed to give two lectures on digiKam this week.