[Digikam-users] No view for pictures

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 14:17:23 GMT 2009

> I just checked the workaround for the problem.
> Removing digikamrc doesn't solve the problem. I still don't get an image
> when I choose the "view" option.

With the digikamrc you sent me I can confirm that this is the infamous
splitter problem. To fix it for you, go to the bottom of the empty area and
detect the horizontal, a few pixels high splitter handle which you can drag
upwards.

We normally have a workaround that catches this problem, but your splitter
config was slightly different on a not significant field (handle width, maybe
due to different style) so this was not detected. Should be fixed.

Marcel