[Digikam-users] denoise in RAW editor

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:54:22 GMT 2009

2009/1/19 Jacek Poplawski <jacekpoplawski at gmail.com>

> I was trying to follow suggestion from my previous thread and I tried
> to use RAW editor in Digikam.
>
> Could you give me some tips how to denoise my photo in it?
> There are few different sliders, I tried to move them then click "Try"
> but was never able to denoise anything, the resulting photo looks
> similar or worse to original.

Yep. I can reproduce it. I'm sure that it working fine in the past.
Something is broken somewhere. Need to investiguate.

Note : the denoise stuff work fine when you import final image. Sound like
it's broken when you render half preview of Raw demosaicing. Can you confirm
it ?

Also, Which RAW file format you use ? Which LibRaw version you use (look
into digiKam Help menu fr details)