[Digikam-users] Image sort and export

Kristo Kivisaar kristo at kivisaar.com
Thu Jan 22 07:07:41 GMT 2009

Hi

Can I sort images from album my own way. Like select 3,5 ,10 etc images and
drag droping new place (same album) .
Why I want this. OK, after shooting I have lot images, Now i want keep every
people 1,2 or 3 best shoots. This help deleting boring images :)

OK and can I select images and upload those images my own remote website ?
Same way like export flickr etc . From digikam i give album name, images,
login, pass and after this digikam resize image and send remote system some
palace. Exaple import.php where i can now do my own stuff.

Best,
--
Kristo
skype:kristokivisaar