[Digikam-users] How to open RAW file in the Gimp?

Jacek Poplawski jacekpoplawski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:25:16 GMT 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Gerhard Kulzer <gerhardkgmx at gmail.com> wrote:
> This depends on libraw, not on exiv2. Look under your digiKam help menu:
>  ->Supported RAW cameras if you can find your camera. In my version libraw 0.7a
> the E-520 is supported

I installed current version of libdkcraw and wasn't able to run
digikam anymore, so I tried to recompile it and:

In file included from /opt/kde/include/libkdcraw/kdcraw.h:40,
                 from dimg.cpp:46:
/opt/kde/include/libkdcraw/libkdcraw_export.h:31:1: warning:
"LIBKDCRAW_EXPORT" redefined
In file included from /usr/include/libkdcraw/dcrawbinary.h:33,
                 from dimg.cpp:45:
/usr/include/libkdcraw/libkdcraw_export.h:32:1: warning: this is the
location of the previous definition
In file included from dimg.cpp:45:
/usr/include/libkdcraw/dcrawbinary.h:40: error: function definition
does not declare parameters
In file included from /opt/kde/include/libkdcraw/kdcraw.h:32,
                 from dimg.cpp:46:
/opt/qt/include/qimage.h: In member function 'bool
QImageTextKeyLang::operator<(const QImageTextKeyLang&) const':
/opt/qt/include/qimage.h:58: warning: suggest parentheses around && within ||
dimg.cpp: In static member function 'static Digikam::DImg::FORMAT
Digikam::DImg::fileFormat(const QString&)':
dimg.cpp:496: error: 'KDcrawIface::DcrawBinary' has not been declared

I am a programmer and I can try to fix errors, but the question is -
will stable version of digikam work with current libdckraw?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies