[Digikam-users] How to open RAW file in the Gimp?

Jacek Poplawski jacekpoplawski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 11:32:07 GMT 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Gilles Caulier
<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no reason to import RAW file in gimp...

You may think so, but I don't understand why it's not possible?

> With new RAW import tool from digiKam based on libraw, there is no advantage
> to switch to ufraw.

Ufraw has one important advantage - it works. Other applications
doesn't recognize my .orf from E-520, maybe because older version of
exiv2 in Arch Linux.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies