[Digikam-users] Aspect ratio for slide show, any way to set it?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Fri Jan 16 22:08:08 GMT 2009

I have just set up a system to display my pictures on our big new LCD
TV.  After a bit of faffing about I have got digikam working and
displaying the pictures.

However digikam doesn't seem to realise that it's displaying on a wide
screen so the slides are displayed "too fat", is there any way to fix
this?  E.g. in slide viewing mode can I tell digikam not to use the
full width of the display (thus do the opposite of "letter box")?

--
Chris Green